Monday, August 26, 2013

Dressing Classy for Class

I cannot begin to describe how happy I am to have my first class on Monday start at 10 am and my last class of the day end by 130.  Talk about good planning on my part, (toot toot!) not that I'm tooting my own horn or anything :) 

For todays outfit, I wanted to wear something comfortable for class and all the first day back errands I would have to run on campus, but also somewhat professional to make a good impression with my new profs.  There's nothing worse than being asked if you're a freshman your senior year...

Tee- Jcrew
Blazer- Halogen
Jeans- Banana Republic
Booties- Born
Bracelets- Nordstroms
Scarf- Banana Republic

The jeans are super comfy for sitting in class, and between the scarf and jacket I stayed nice and warm in the AC.  The scarf added the both the teal (this seasons "in" color) and the floral pattern to an otherwise neutral outfit. How easy! 

Now for the booties.  These are by far the most comfortable boots I have ever worn, not to mention adorable... If I were a more talented writer I might write an ode to these booties!



No comments:

Post a Comment