Monday, September 2, 2013

Paleo Cheesy Crackers

One frustrating thing about paleo eating is that I often have "non-paleo" food cravings.  Tonights craving was crackers.  All I wanted were simple, cheese crackers.  I decided to try something simple first and then maybe next time I'll make them using a coconut flour.  

These crackers were delicious!!! They could be paired with bruschetta, eaten with meat, or plain! I will definitely be making more of these soon!!! 


Ingredients

5 Small red potatoes (boiled and mashed)
2 Cups parmesan cheese
1 Cup asagio cheese
1 Tbs Oregano

Instructions

Preheat oven to 375.  Mix mashed potatoes, cheeses and oregano in a small mixing bowl.  Spread mixture thinly over a large non-stick baking sheet.  Bake for 15 mins and then broil to crisp for about 2 mins.  Let cool for about 10 minutes. Cut and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment