Saturday, September 14, 2013

50 Shades of Blue

Wednesday's are my long days and sometimes the only way that I can make myself face the day is by wearing something that I feel good in.  One of the big trends this fall is monotone pairings.  I don't know if I can bring myself to wear the same shade top to bottom but I am certainly willing to wear all one color in different shades...

Bangle- Nordstrom Rack

Shoes- Me Too

*Style tip: When working with a monotone palate, make a choice to stick with one color scheme and obvious shade differences or wear top to bottom in only one identical shade.  If you are wearing pieces that are only a couple of shades apart it will look like you tried matching them but it didn't quite work out... as my friend Kate would say: "Are you colorblind?!!"

Blouse- Banana Republic
Shorts- Gap 

No comments:

Post a Comment